First blog to learn English

Hello Reader,
I am starting to learn English. If you are a student in the Information Technology area then it should be important to learn English and good communication. I am hardworking to learn English as soon as possible. I have also install Grammarly in my web-browser to correct my mistakes. 

I watched so many youtube videos for the best tips to learn English. Finally, I found a good video of beerbiceps channel's video to speak English confidently.

As above discussed, I installed Grammarly to correct my mistake but in this, I do not use Grammarly. 

The Youtube channel gave tips that you should be starting to write the blog. So I start to write the blogs. I am feeling that It's great fun to write a blog in English about your experience. 
You will learn new words, spelling mistakes, and other so many things.

So I have decided that I write the blog daily. which I can improve my English communication.


Great Regard 
Dhanpal Singh